By mobilizing global expertise to deliver the right solutions, knowledge, and financing, we strengthen collective action and leverage technologies to achieve our common goals.
- The CTCN has received requests from more than 73 countries. See more visualizations for CTCN Technical Assistance
- Our Network has nearly 400 members in 75 countries. See more visualizations for CTCN Network
- CTCN Technology Assistance
- CTCN Publications
- CTCN Webinars
- CTCN Progress Reports
- CTCN Impact Descriptions
Requests by stage (full history)
Review of CTCN activities:
- COP decisions on Monitoring & Evaluation
- Report of the CTCN Independent Review (2017): This report contains the findings of the independent review of the effective implementation of the Climate Technology Centre and Network (CTCN).
- Evaluation Case Study of the CTCN (2016): requested by the European Commission and UN Environment to report on results and generate lessons and recommendations to improve the performance of the CTCN.
- CTCN Monitoring & Evaluation of Technical Assistance I
- CTCN Monitoring & Evaluation of Technical Assistance II
- CTCN Monitoring & Evaluation of Capacity Building, Network and KMS
- Least Developed Countries' experiences with the UNFCCC Technology Mechanism - CTCN review p.16