By mobilizing global expertise to deliver the right solutions, knowledge, and financing, we strengthen collective action and leverage technologies to achieve our common goals.
- The CTCN has received requests from more than 73 countries. See more visualizations for CTCN Technical Assistance
- Our Network has nearly 400 members in 75 countries. See more visualizations for CTCN Network
- CTCN Technology Assistance
- CTCN Publications
- CTCN Webinars
- CTCN Progress Reports
- CTCN Impact Descriptions
Requests by stage (full history)
Review of CTCN activities:
- COP decisions on Monitoring & Evaluation
- CTCN Danida Review Report (2018): The review was undertaken at the request of the MFA Department for Multilateral Cooperation, Climate and Gender Equality (MKL), with the overall objective of providing the basis for decisions on future Danish cooperation with CTCN.
- Report of the CTCN Independent Review (2017): This report contains the findings of the independent review of the effective implementation of the Climate Technology Centre and Network (CTCN).
- Evaluation Case Study of the CTCN (2016): requested by the European Commission and UN Environment to report on results and generate lessons and recommendations to improve the performance of the CTCN.
- CTCN Monitoring & Evaluation of Technical Assistance I
- CTCN Monitoring & Evaluation of Technical Assistance II
- CTCN Monitoring & Evaluation of Capacity Building, Network and KMS
- Least Developed Countries' experiences with the UNFCCC Technology Mechanism - CTCN review p.16