By mobilizing global expertise to deliver the right solutions, knowledge, and financing, we strengthen collective action and leverage technologies to achieve our common goals.
- The CTCN has received requests from more than 73 countries. See more visualizations for CTCN Technical Assistance
- Our Network has nearly 400 members in 75 countries. See more visualizations for CTCN Network
- CTCN Technology Assistance
- CTCN Publications
- CTCN Webinars
- CTCN Progress Reports
- CTCN Impact Descriptions
CTCN impact on the SDGs
* All CTCN technical assistance support SDG13: Climate Action. The distribution in the image also highlights the large number of technical assistance supporting SDGs 7, 8, 9 and 11. Remaining SDGs are presented in the order of distribution.
CTCN Monitoring & Evaluation System
This document presents the Monitoring and Evaluation (M&E) system of the Climate Technology Centre & Network (CTCN) completed in 2020. It includes the Theory of Change and the Performance Measurement Framework of the CTCN, both of which are in alignment with reporting on the implementation of the Technology Framework under Article 10, paragraph 4, of the Paris Agreement under the United Nations Framework Convention on Climate Change (UNFCCC). This document also includes the 6 data collection forms and templates to be used to gather data for the 45 qualitative and quantitative indicators contained in the CTCN Performance Measurement Framework. Click here to access the document.
Review of CTCN activities
- COP decisions on Monitoring & Evaluation
- CTCN Danida Review Report (2018): The review was undertaken at the request of the MFA Department for Multilateral Cooperation, Climate and Gender Equality (MKL), with the overall objective of providing the basis for decisions on future Danish cooperation with CTCN.
- Report of the CTCN Independent Review (2017): This report contains the findings of the independent review of the effective implementation of the Climate Technology Centre and Network (CTCN).
- Evaluation Case Study of the CTCN (2016): requested by the European Commission and UN Environment to report on results and generate lessons and recommendations to improve the performance of the CTCN.
- Least Developed Countries' experiences with the UNFCCC Technology Mechanism - CTCN review p.16