The Waste to Fertlizer Service concerns the conversion of organic waste into soil conditioner/fertlizer. The service consists of the following stages:
1) Waste collection from the trucks at Landfill/Material Recovery Facility (MRF)
2) The organic waste is made into windrows for easy turning until maturity
3) Waste turning to speed up the microbial activities needed for composting and maturity
4) Very rich organic fertilizer from screening machine, after the removal of metal, plastic & other impurities
5) Packaging and bagging of the final product as a High graded organic fertilizer
6) Bags of packaged organic fertilizer ready for market.
Problem addressed: Use of chemical fertlizers, harmful to soil and crops.
Potential improvement: Production of organic fertilizers
Richbol Environmental Services Ltd.
10,Bisi Olatunji Street, Ojodu Abiodun, Ojodu Berger.
P.O.Box 7225 Ikeja, Lagos.
Phone: +234 802 318 0549 / +234 704 524 3940
Suite 18&19,Gwarimpa Plaza FCT Abuja.
Phone: +234 9 671 2478 / +234 803 289 3959