Private Financing Advisory Network (PFAN) is a multilateral public-private partnership which since 2016 has been hosted by the United Nations Industrial Development Organization (UNIDO) in cooperation with the Renewable Energy and Energy Efficiency Partnership (REEEP).
UNIDO is seeking calls for proposals: provision of mid-term review of the hosting and managing the Private Financing Advisory Network Programme. Deadline: 31 May, 17:00 (GMT 2.00)
The key objective of the assignment is to conduct a mid-term review in order to provide an objective opinion on progress made by the Programme and articulate strategic opportunities to explore.
The main objectives are to:
• Review the Programme in light of relevance, effectiveness, efficiency, sustainability;
• Revisit the theory of change;
• Revise the risk matrix to reflect the current environment;
• Analyse the Programme’s competitive advantage against other project preparation facilities;
• Explore strategic opportunities for the Programme to evolve and grow in the near- to midterm.
For more information, please visit here.