11 new institutions joined the Climate Technology Centre and Network (CTCN) in November. Through its Network, the CTCN mobilises policy and technical expertise to deliver technology solutions, capacity building and implementation advice to developing countries. The Centre also serves as a platform for Network members to share their solutions and experience via the CTCN Knowledge Portal, Network member hosted webinars, relevant trainings, networking and events such as the CTCN Regional Forums.
New Climate Technology Network members include:
- AECOM Limited. It is a company that connects knowledge and experience across the global network of experts to help clients solve their most complex challenges from high- performance buildings and infrastructure, to resilient communities and environments. The company has expertise in architectural, engineering, and construction services.
- BRL Ingenierie. It is a company established with the mission to promoting access to water and sanitation, anticipating and supporting adaptation to climate change and the ecological and energy transition, and preserving biodiversity, fight against the scarcity of natural resources, the risks of food shortages, flooding, marine submersion, soil depletion. It has expertise in water, the environment and regional planning.
- CREOCEAN. CREOCEAN offers a comprehensive service turned towards protection, development, and planning of coastal and marine areas with a major cause for integrated and sustainable management. The strength of their specificities lies in its close integration of environmental, planning and engineering services, mixing its multidisciplinary staff potential. Their expertise covers geology, geophysics, hydrodynamics, sediment transport, biology, and ecology.
- ISAN Corporation. ISAN Corporation is Korea’s leading engineering consultant company specializing in public sectors such as river, dam, water resources, water supply and sewage. Because the rainfall is concentrated in summer season in Korea, ISAN Corporation has strengths in water-related sectors, and specializes in water disaster reduction and water resource management to cope with climate change in developing countries.
- Lenroy Duane James and Company Limited. It is an environmental management consultancy located in Kingston Jamaica. They consult on projects to ensure proper alignment of best practices as well as provide services for environmental Impact assessments, environmental statements, quality monitoring, HSE training etc.
- Lukhwells International Limited. Lukhwells International Limited is a company established with the mission to provide high quality, demand-driven capacity development services in an efficient and cost effective manner on a sustainable basis. It has expertise in natural resource management.
- MSConex. MSConex is a consulting firm in the fields of waste management, waste-to-energy and the environment. They specialize in organic waste studies, the utilization of biogas, leachate on landfills, greenhouse gas emission mitigation, and carbon credit programs. MSConex combines financial with environmental/sustainability skills, adapting pertinent solutions to the challenges of North and West Africa.
- NEXUS Coastal Resource Management Ltd. Their the mission is to be a catalyst of change through collaborative learning and problem solving that empowers coastal peoples to protect their human and natural ecosystems from the effects of climate change and other issues facing sustainable resource management.
- NRW Specialists Pty Ltd. It is an international company that was incorporated in Australia. It has undertaken various projects in Australia, New Zealand, South and SE Asia, Middle East and across the Pacific Region. The NRW Group has now also expanded its services for water and wastewater into structural, civil infrastructure, agricultural, marine structures and roads/bridges.
- Relief Applications. It is a multicultural humanitarian-to-humanitarian organization with top level professionals who make technology a tool that improves the quality of life of people in need. They have more than 17 years in designing and developing multi-platform IT solutions for the humanitarian and development sector including UN agencies, and international NGOs.
- TheRockGroup Holding BV. TheRockGroup is an ambitious boutique agency driving the transition towards a sustainable economy and society. We believe that fair and sustainable business can and should accelerate this transition. Therefore we work on entrepreneurial solutions with innovators, companies, civil society, knowledge institutions and policy makers. We strive to be a force for good and fully support the UN Sustainable Development Goals.
Join the Network
The CTCN actively seeks Network members from all geographic regions with an array of sector experience. The membership is cost-free. To facilitate the Network application process, the CTCN has recently launched an online Network application form.