10 new institutions joined the Climate Technology Centre and Network (CTCN) in August. Through its Network, the CTCN mobilises policy and technical expertise to deliver technology solutions, capacity building and implementation advice to developing countries. The Centre also serves as a platform for Network members to share their solutions and experience via the CTCN Knowledge Portal, Network member hosted webinars, relevant trainings, networking and events such as the CTCN Regional Forums.
New Climate Technology Network members include:
- AGRER S.A is a private sector organization that carries out studies and provides technical assistance for the design and implementation of projects and programs in the framework of international co-operation, bilateral and multilateral agreements;
- CAPSUS S.C. is an international mission-oriented consulting firm specialized in empowering best practices in sustainability, resilience and energy efficiency by merging evidence-based knowledge with technology;
- Clima Capital Partners LLC is a boutique climate finance advisory firm dedicated to accelerating climate change mitigation and adaptation across the real and financial sectors by removing barriers to investment in low-carbon development and climate resilience in developing countries;
- EBD Global Optimum EIRELI is a consulting company, based in the city of Rio de Janeiro, with a global outreach of clients, collaborators and projects. It provides consulting services in the conceptualization of development projects and programs, their design, execution and evaluation;
- Estudios Energéticos Consultores S.A. is an international consultancy firm, which has extensive global experience with more than 20 years of existence, developing energy projects in countries with different economic, social situations, cultural and level of development of the energy sector;
- Hydroconseil is a French consulting firm created in 1995 that specializes in improving essential public services for low-income populations in emerging and developing countries;
- InfoShare Co., Ltd. is a research organisation that strives to provide accurate atmospheric environment information to people by integrating fine dust measurement and monitoring systems into all-in-one platform;
- Ramboll France is an independent consultancy and engineering firm, created in 1945 in Denmark and composed today of around 15 000 experts. Ramboll has nearly 300 offices spread over 35 countries, mostly in Northern Europe, USA, India, Middle East and Asia-Pacific;
- Research and Technological Exchange Group (Gret) is an international NGO under French law that brings together development professionals. It acts from the field to the political level to fight against poverty and inequality by providing sustainable and innovative responses for the development of the soil;
- Técnica y Proyectos, S.A. is a leading consulting engineering group providing solutions for transport and mobility, water, clean energy and green cities.
Join the Network
The CTCN actively seeks Network members from all geographic regions with an array of sector experience. The membership is cost-free. To facilitate the Network application process, the CTCN has recently launched an online Network application form.