The Climate Technology Centre and Network (CTCN) is looking for a Donor and Policy Specialist, who will report to the CTCN Director.
Deadline for applications: 7 February 2020
Location: Copenhagen, Denmark
In this position, the consultant will provide services for the operationalization of the Climate Technology Centre and Network (CTCN), and will work in close coordination with the CTCN Director.
In particular, he/she will support:
• Draft reports to donors on CTCN activities and results as per each donor’s specification and with input from CTCN Secretariat staff and consultants;
• Develop regional, quarterly and annual updates and reports based on results and impacts as provided in the CTCN M&E framework;
• Prepare Advisory Board meeting organization and document preparation, with inputs from the CTCN Director and staff, twice per year;
• Draft programme planning documents and reports at the request of the CTCN Director, and with inputs provided by CTCN Secretariat staff, for presentation to the CTCN Advisory Board, its UN Environment and UNIDO host organizations, and the UN Framework Convention on Climate Change;
• Note UNFCCC Conference of Parties guidance to the CTCN and incorporate it into the aforementioned planning documents.
The consultant will contribute to the following deliverables:
• Well written, informative reporting documents and updates to its donors and other key stakeholders;
• Developed strategic programme planning documents and reports.
Apply now: https://jobs.unops.org/Pages/ViewVacancy/VADetails.aspx?id=19290#4