The Climate Technology Centre and Network (CTCN) is seeking an International Communications Expert.
The application deadline is 17 June 2022. Applications must be received before midnight Copenhagen time (CET) on the closing date.
In this position, the consultant will provide communication services in order to generate awareness of the CTCN and will work in close coordination with the CTCN Knowledge and Communications Manager.
In particular, he/she will support:
• Implementation of the 2022 communications work plan;
• Drafting and distribution of regularly occurring e-newsletter to stakeholders;
• Drafting and frequently publishing content on the CTCTN Website and Social Media channels;
• Gathering information, conducting interviews, and composing draft content for use in CTCN case studies, reports, presentations and promotional materials;
• Drafting press releases;
• Conducting media outreach;
• Implementation of the CTCN's communication strategy for the Adaptation Fund Climate Adaptation Innovation fund;
• Assisting in developing CTCN videos in terms of planning, procurement and content guidance;
• Coordinating photography procurement of CTCN technical assistance/events for use in communications materials;
• Organizing CTCN exhibitions and/or pavilions at major events;
• Monitoring and evaluating CTCN communication activities;
• Preparing documentation related to communications procurement;
• Assisting in communications-related collaboration with host institutions and new/key partners, assisting in promoting climate technology dialogue and developing partnerships;
• Assisting on event organization (provide support for COP 27 (side events, exhibition, media coverage) & other events; support CTCN Regional Forums);
• Support in the planning, and assist with the execution, of trainings and workshops led by the Knowledge & Communications Manager (i.e. Climate Youth Innovation Labs).