The Climate Technology Centre and Network (CTCN) is seeking an intern, to be based at the CTCN Secretariat in Copenhagen, Denmark. Deadline for applications: 5 December.
The intern would work under the direct supervision of the Network and Capacity building Manager and the Network and Capacity Building Specialist.
Intern is expected to support the delivery of CTCN's mandate by undertaking the following:
- Conduct assessments and analyses of new network membership applications and propose recommendations to the CTCN Network and Capacity Building Manager;
- Support in identifying potential new network members to the Climate Technology Network;
- Support in the Network members' databases related to expertise, contact details, addresses and logos;
- Support in outreach to the Network members by updating Newsletter mailing lists, sending information on engagement opportunities etc.;
- Support in content population of the CTCN website's Network section in terms of Network engagement data, network member's website profiles and technology expertise of the Network members;
- Support in analyses related to the Network members' expertise;
- Support in Network engagement activities;
- Undertake other operational activities of the CTCN as and when requested by the CTCN Network and Capacity Building Manager and the CTCN Network Specialist