DELTARES is an independent institute for applied research in the field of water, subsurface and infrastructure. Throughout the world, DELTARES works on smart solutions, innovations and applications for people, environment and society. Its main focus is on deltas, coastal regions and river basins. Managing these densely populated and vulnerable areas is complex, which is why DELTARES works closely with governments, businesses, other research institutes and universities.
Integrated Water Resources Management
Integrated Water Resources Management
- Type:OrganisationCountry of registration:NetherlandsRelation to CTCN:Network Member
- Type:WebinarDate and time:Wednesday, October 14, 2015 - Wednesday, October 28, 2015 Europe/Copenhagen
UNEP-DHI Partnership presents a series of 6 webinars that will give an introduction to the basic challenges and issues related to water quality.
- Type:WebinarDate and time:Wednesday, April 22, 2015 - Wednesday, April 22, 2015 Europe/Paris
Join our CTCN Consortium Partner, the Tropical Agricultural Research and Higher Education Centre (CATIE) for this introductory webinar on technologies for adapting to climate change in the water sector.
- Type:OrganisationCountry of registration:GermanyRelation to CTCN:Network MemberSector(s) of expertise:
The greenwerk. offers climate policy and sustainable energy policy related advice to clients in both developing and developed countries. They navigate public and private actors through different layers of the climate finance landscape and contribute to a global knowledge transfer on climate and energy policy through facilitation of capacity development missions and workshops.
- Type:OrganisationCountry of registration:CanadaRelation to CTCN:Network Member
Baird is a pre-eminent engineering company recognized worldwide for creative and innovative solutions where water meets land. Baird consists of a unique association of engineers, scientists and designers committed to excellence in analysis, hazard and risk assessment, engineering, and construction of river and coastal infrastructure and restoration projects. Baird's senior professionals are recognized for developing science-based technical solutions and leading complex multi-disciplinary consulting teams.
- Type:OrganisationCountry of registration:United StatesRelation to CTCN:Network Member
The Wildlife Conservation Society is a global non-profit organization with over 120 years of experience in biodiversity conservation. WCS team have expertise on technology solutions like climate scenarios projection for biodiversity adaptation,mitigate emissions of forest carbon, guide climate-smart development planning, and develop solutions that create social and economic resilience to climate change.
- Type:OrganisationKnowledge partnerCountry of registration:United KingdomRelation to CTCN:Network MemberKnowledge PartnerSector(s) of expertise:
Practical Action Consulting (PAC) is the consulting arm of Practical Action, an international non-governmental organisation that uses technology to challenge poverty in developing countries. Through technology PAC enables poor communities to build on their skills and knowledge to produce sustainable and practical solutions - transforming their lives forever and protecting the world around them. Every year PAC uses technology to help over 1 million people out of poverty.
- Type:OrganisationCountry of registration:GermanyRelation to CTCN:Network Member
CONSULAQUA Hamburg is a 100% subsidiary of HAMBURG WASSER, Northern Germany's largest public water supply and wastewater disposal company, and provides advanced expertise and long term experience for all kinds of capacity development challenges, consultancy and engineering tasks in the water sector. The services of services CONSULAQUA Hamburg include assessment missions, capacity development initiatives (training, planning, engineering, etc.) and consulting services in the fields of operation and maintenance, water supply, wastewater management and water resources management.
- Type:OrganisationKnowledge partnerCountry of registration:SwitzerlandRelation to CTCN:Network MemberKnowledge PartnerSector(s) of expertise:
International Union for Conservation of Nature and Natural Resources IUCN's mission is to influence, encourage and assist societies throughout the world to conserve the integrity and diversity of nature and to ensure that any use of natural resources is equitable and ecologically sustainable.