- Knowledge partnerCountry of registration:Thailand
The Asian Institute of Technology, founded in 1959, is an international institution for higher education located in Khlong Luang, Thailand. It specializes in engineering, advanced technologies, and management and planning.
- Knowledge partnerCountry of registration:Argentina
The Bariloche Foundation is a private non-profit institution whose objective is to promote all branches of scientific teaching and research on the basis of a solid humanistic culture, and within the scope of democratic principles.
- Knowledge partnerCountry of registration:South Africa
The Council for Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR) in South Africa is one of the leading scientific and technology research, development and implementation organisations in Africa. It undertakes directed research and development for socio-economic growth.
- Knowledge partnerCountry of registration:Germany
The Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ) is a federally owned organisation. They work worldwide in the field of international cooperation for sustainable development. Their mandate is to support the German Government in achieving its development objectives. They provide viable, forward-looking solutions for political, economic, ecological and social development in a globalised world. Sometimes working under difficult conditions, we promote complex reforms and change processes. Their corporate objective is to improve people’s lives on a sustainable basis.
- Knowledge partnerCountry of registration:Senegal
Enda Third World (Enda Tiers Monde) is an international organisation with diplomatic status based in Dakar, Senegal, Africa. It comprises a group of teams and programmes working in synergy, and describes itself as a network of decentralized nodes worldwide.
- Knowledge partnerCountry of registration:United States
The National Renewable Energy Laboratory (NREL), located in Golden, Colorado, is the United States' primary laboratory for renewable energy and energy efficiency research and development. The National Renewable Energy Laboratory (NREL) is a government-owned, contractor-operated facility, and is funded through the U.S. Department of Energy.
- Knowledge partnerCountry of registration:India
The Energy and Resources Institute, commonly known as TERI, established in 1974, is a research institute based in New Delhi focusing its research activities in the fields of energy, environment and sustainable development.
- Knowledge partnerCountry of registration:Netherlands
TNO is an independent research organisation which connects people and knowledge to create innovations that boost the competitive strength of industry and the well-being of society in a sustainable way. This is our mission and it is what drives us, the over 3,400 professionals at TNO, in our work every day. We work in collaboration with partners and focus on nine domains.
- Knowledge partnerCountry of registration:Costa Rica
CATIE is a unique regional research, higher education and outreach institution devoted to environmental issues including sustainable agriculture and natural resource management. The Center’s activities focus on tropical America, with specific emphasis on Mesoamerica and the Caribbean.
- Knowledge partnerCountry of registration:Denmark
- UNEP Copenhagen Climate Centre works to implement UNEP's climate change strategy and energy programme. They provide advisory services to assist developing countries to deliver on the Paris Agreement and Sustainable Development Goals.